Specials & Discounted Lodging In Vail
Be sure to continually check our specials rates page and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to be informed as to when the Lifthouse Condominiums is offering discounted lodging rates and accommodation specials in Vail, CO!
50% Off Sunday Night Stays!
June 20th 2014 - November 30th 2014
Avoid the traffic back to Denver, and enjoy half price rooms on Sunday night when you spend the weekend with us!
- Reservation must include a Friday and Saturday night stay.
- Offer valid for 1-2 people.
- Special rates cannot be combined with other offers.
- Special rates do not apply to previous reservations.
DISCOUNT DESK DISCLAIMER:
The Lifthouse Condominiums Discount Desk offers last minute access to sell rooms that may otherwise be left unsold. These rates only apply to our distressed inventory and are not applicable to previously booked units.
All prices and dates are based on availability and may change at any time.
Children 12 and under free. Extra person charges (over 2 people in unit) - $30/night/extra person. MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE IN UNIT IS NOT ALLOWED.
$16/day in the winter for all guests, discounted rates and rack rates.
DEPOSITS / FULL PAYMENTS:
Deposits are due within 10 days of making the reservation. It is $200/per adult. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or checks.
Full refund less one night stay, plus tax, if cancelled 14 days or more before arrival. No refund if cancelled less than 14 days of arrival, unless room in completely resold.
You will be refunded for any nights the room is resold at the rate we resell the room.
The Lifthouse Condominiums welcome your well-behaved pet to our Lodge. We do ask you to carefully read our pet policies.
- It is $25.00 dollars Pet fee per pet and tax per day, for your pet to stay with us.
( maximum in one condo is 2-pets )
- As always, Licensed Service Animals are welcomed throughout the Lifthouse Lodge.
- Non-refundable pet fees do apply to our rooms, There are only a few non-pet friendly rooms here.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration. Guest who do not register their pet or bring a non-approved pet into a guest room will be charged a $75.00 fee.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
- PETS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANYTIME DURING THEIR STAY IN THE CONDO.
- PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH OR IN A CRATE WHILE THEY ARE IN ANY PUBLIC OR COMMON PLACE WITHIN THE LODGE.
- PET OWNERS MUST PICK UP AFTER THEIR PETS.
As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for:
- Any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charge at the lodge. This includes but not limited to pet odors and pet stains.
- Any injuries to Guest or Employees caused by the pet.
- You will be given the opportunity to respond to any noise complaints from other lodge guests. In the event you are unable to satisfy this request, you may be asked to leave the property and could be financially responsible for any cost associated with appeasing the guest complaints.