Specials & Discounted Lodging In Vail
Be sure to continually check our specials rates page and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to be informed as to when the Lifthouse Condominiums is offering discounted lodging rates and accommodation specials in Vail, CO!
DISCOUNT DESK DISCLAIMER:
The Lifthouse Condominiums Discount Desk offers last minute access to sell rooms that may otherwise be left unsold. These rates only apply to our distressed inventory and are not applicable to previously booked units.
All prices and dates are based on availability and may change at any time.
Children 5 and under free. Extra person charges (over 2 people in unit) - $30/night/extra person.
$20/day in the winter, for all guests.
$10/day in the summer, for all guests.
DEPOSITS / FULL PAYMENTS:
50% deposit is due when the reservation is made. Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
More than 30 days advance notice, there will be a $250 handling fee. Less than 30 days notice is non- refundable.
The Lifthouse Condominiums welcome your well-behaved pet to our Lodge. We do ask you to carefully read our pet policies.
- It is $25.00 dollars Pet fee per pet and tax per day, for your pet to stay with us.
( maximum in one condo is 2-pets )
- As always, Licensed Service Animals are welcomed throughout the Lifthouse Lodge.
- Non-refundable pet fees do apply to our rooms, There are only a few non-pet friendly rooms here.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration. Guest who do not register their pet or bring a non-approved pet into a guest room will be charged a $75.00 fee.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
- PETS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANYTIME DURING THEIR STAY IN THE CONDO.
- PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH OR IN A CRATE WHILE THEY ARE IN ANY PUBLIC OR COMMON PLACE WITHIN THE LODGE.
- PET OWNERS MUST PICK UP AFTER THEIR PETS.
As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for:
- Any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charge at the lodge. This includes but not limited to pet odors and pet stains.
- Any injuries to Guest or Employees caused by the pet.
- You will be given the opportunity to respond to any noise complaints from other lodge guests. In the event you are unable to satisfy this request, you may be asked to leave the property and could be financially responsible for any cost associated with appeasing the guest complaints.