GREAT ACCOMMODATIONS IN VAIL CO!
Located in Lionshead Village in Vail, the Lift House looks upon Vail's ski runs and is next door to the Lionshead Gondola and seconds from the miniature golf course. Chair 8 and the Eagle Bahn gondola on Vail Mountain offer breathtaking views on the aerial ride up to Adventure Ridge.
Established in 1973, the Lift House has made a commitment to it's guests of excellence and fun. Many of the hotel's guests are sold on the quality of service, extended stay availability and discounts, amenities such as the complimentary high-speed WiFi, proximity to activities, $8 per day parking and the constant upgrading of the interior as well as the multi-million dollar exterior upgrade of these Vail accommodations.
The Lift House is a pet friendly hotel in Vail!
Welcome to Vail, CO and welcome, to the Lift House Lodge.
Summer Rates 2015
5/01/15 - 6/25/15
9/01/15 - 10/30/15
6/26/15 - 8/30/15
Winter Rates 2015 - 2016
11/1/15 - 4/30/2016
11/1 - 12/21
12/22 - 1/3
1/4 - 4/2
Children 5 and under free. Extra person charges (over 2 people in unit) - $30/night/extra person.
Parking: $20/day in the winter, for all guests. $10/day in the summer, for all guests.
Pet Fee: A $30.00 fee will be charged / night / pet and will be applied to the guest's bill. ( maximum in one condo is 2-pets )
DEPOSITS / FULL PAYMENTS:
50% deposit is due when the reservation is made. Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
WINTER: More than 30 days advance notice, there will be a $250 handling fee. Less than 30 days notice is non-refundable.
SUMMER: More than 14 days advance notice, there will be a $75 handling fee. Less than 14 days notice is non-refundable.
The Lift House Condominiums welcome our guests and their pets. The following policies must be adhered to in order to assure the safety, cleanliness and comfort for all our guests.
- Non-refundable pet fees do apply to our rooms, There are only a few non-pet friendly rooms here.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration. Guest who do not register their pet or bring a non-approved pet into a guest room will be charged a $75.00 fee.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
- Leash Required: Every pet must be kept on a leash at all times. The hotel is not liable for personal damage or injury caused by a pet to other guests or their property.
- Do Not Leave Pets Alone: Pets are never to be left alone in guest rooms.
- Noise: All guests with pets are required to assure that their pets do not make noise that might be disturbing other guests in the hotel. Refunds given to disturbed guests will be charged to unit with pet making disturbances.
- Clean Up: When walking their pets, guests are responsible for cleaning up any by products created by their pet.
- Damage Fees: Any damage to units by pets will be charged to the guest's bill.
If you arrive after normal office hours, directions to access the Lodge are at the main entrance in an arrival lockbox. The code to the lockbox will be in the top part of your final confirmation. Please bring it with you. Your welcome packet will include a key card, a parking pass and a letter with helpful information. You must visit the front desk the next morning to complete your registration and to recieve additioanl keys.