Lift House Rates & Accommodations
The Lift House Lodge is now managed by Vail Resort Rentals. You can now book direct and save. Simply fill in your "Check in Date" for a quick rate quote. You will be re-directed to their secure booking engine. You can also order Discount Lift Tickets through our management company Vail Resort Rentals. Discount Lift Tickets must ordered at least 7 days in advance online and packaged with your lodging reservation.
Children 5 and under free. Extra person charges (over 2 people in unit) - $30 per/night per/extra person.
Parking: $20/day in the winter on-site. $10/day in the summer on-site.
Pet Fee: A $30.00 pet fee per night per pet. 2 pets maximum
DEPOSITS / FULL PAYMENTS:
50% deposit is due when the reservation is made. Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
WINTER: More than 30 days advance notice, there will be a $250 handling fee. Less than 30 days notice is non-refundable.
SUMMER: More than 14 days advance notice, there will be a $75 handling fee. Less than 14 days notice is non-refundable.
The Lift House Lodge welcomes our guests and their pets. The following policies must be adhered to in order to assure the safety, cleanliness and comfort for all our guests.
- Advance pet reservations required. Not all rooms are pet friendly.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration. An additional cleaning fee of $75 may be imposed in addition to the daily pet fee of $30 if you harbor a pet in a non-pet friendly room.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
- Leashes Required. Every pet must be kept on a leash at all times. The hotel is not liable for personal damage or injury caused by a pet to other guests or their property.
- Do Not Leave Pets Alone. Pets are never to be left alone in guest rooms.
- Pick Up after your Pet. Pet pick up bags are available at the front desk and local parks. Grass areas are located on the second level exit near the front desk. Please place your pick up bags in outdoor dumpsters in the parking lot or outdoor public trash cans.
If you arrive after normal office hours, your keys and parking pass will be located in the outdoor lock box next to the lobby door on the parking level. The code to the lockbox will be in the top part of your final confirmation. Please bring it with you or call 970-476-2340 for instructions. Please visit the front desk the next morning to complete your registration and to recieve additional room keys.