- Bathtub/Shower Combination
- Queen Bed/Queen Sofabed
- Fireplace in Room
- Physically Disabled Facilities
- Iron/Ironing Board Available
- 41 second walk to gondola
- Accessible without stairs
- Close to Arrabelle Ice Skating
- One block to Dobson Ice Arena
- Bathroom - Private
- Free WiFi
- Smoke/co Detector
- Hair Dryer
- Washer/Dryer on premises
- Pet Friendly
- 12 person Hot Tub
- Private Balcony
- On site parking
Lift House Rates & Accommodations
The Lift House Lodge is in the heart of Lionshead Village with sweeping views of the surrounding Valley. All studios include 1 queen bed plus a queen sleeper sofa with efficiency kitchen, gas fireplace and private balcony.
The Lift House also has many amenities on the premises as well such as complimentary high-speed WiFi, a hot tub, 24 hour ATM banking, on site parking, ski rental shops, restaurants and retail shopping. Also be sure to enjoy the fun at the ice skating rink at Arrabelle Square (15 seconds from our front door) and the Dobson Ice Arena for skating and hockey just one block from the hotel.
The Lift House is a pet friendly hotel in Vail!
Summer Rates 2015
5/01/15 - 6/30/15
9/01/15 - 10/30/15
Weekly per night:
7/01/15 - 8/30/15
Children 5 and under free. Extra person charges (over 2 people in unit) - $30/night/extra person.
Parking: $20/day in the winter, for all guests. $10/day in the summer, for all guests.
Pet Fee: A $25.00 fee will be charged / night / pet and will be applied to the guest's bill. ( maximum in one condo is 2-pets )
DEPOSITS / FULL PAYMENTS:
50% deposit is due when the reservation is made. Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
More than 30 days advance notice, there will be a $250 handling fee. Less than 30 days notice is non-refundable.
The Lift House Condominiums welcome our guests and their pets. The following policies must be adhered to in order to assure the safety, cleanliness and comfort for all our guests.
- Non-refundable pet fees do apply to our rooms, There are only a few non-pet friendly rooms here.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration. Guest who do not register their pet or bring a non-approved pet into a guest room will be charged a $75.00 fee.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is crated or removed from the room during service.
- Leash Required: Every pet must be kept on a leash at all times. The hotel is not liable for personal damage or injury caused by a pet to other guests or their property.
- Do Not Leave Pets Alone: Pets are never to be left alone in guest rooms.
- Noise: All guests with pets are required to assure that their pets do not make noise that might be disturbing other guests in the hotel. Refunds given to disturbed guests will be charged to unit with pet making disturbances.
- Clean Up: When walking their pets, guests are responsible for cleaning up any by products created by their pet.
- Damage Fees: Any damage to units by pets will be charged to the guest's bill.