Children 5 and under free. Extra person charges (over 2 people in unit) - $30 per/night per/extra person.
Parking: $20/day in the winter on-site. $10/day in the summer on-site.
Pet Fee: A $30.00 pet fee per night per pet. 2 pets maximum
DEPOSITS / FULL PAYMENTS:
50% deposit is due when the reservation is made. Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
WINTER: More than 30 days advance notice, there will be a $250 handling fee. Less than 30 days notice is non-refundable.
SUMMER: More than 14 days advance notice, there will be a $75 handling fee. Less than 14 days notice is non-refundable.
The Lift House Lodge welcomes our guests and their pets. The following policies must be adhered to in order to assure the safety, cleanliness and comfort for all our guests.
- Advanced dog reservations are required. Not all rooms are dog friendly. Dogs must be declared during guest registration.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $30/day/dog, with 2 dogs maximum per unit is collected at the time of guest registration.
- Housekeeping service is available upon request, provided that your pet(s) are not in the room.
- We do not encourage that your pet(s) be left unattended in your room.
- Leashes are required in communal spaces of the hotel and throughout the town of Vail. The hotel is not liable for personal damage or injury caused by a pet to other guests or their property.
- Damages by pet(s) are the responsibility of the dog owner.
- Pick up after your dog. Pet pick up bags are available on property and throughout the Town of Vail.
If you arrive after normal office hours, your keys and parking pass will be located in the outdoor lock box next to the lobby door on the parking level. The code to the lockbox will be in the top part of your final confirmation. Please bring it with you or call 970-476-2340 for instructions. Please visit the front desk the next morning to complete your registration and to recieve additional room keys.